Monday, February 8, 2010

Weekend Fun!




This weekend Charlie and I enjoyed a lot of down time as well as a fun night out on Saturday with great friends and of course the Super bowl on Sunday! Every school year at this point in the year I get summer fever!!! I love my first graders dearly but when it's time, it's time. I have 3 months left in the school year and WOW, I can smell the Chlorine already!! So with that being said I love my weekends with my husband and dog that fly by way too fast. On Friday Charlie and I ordered in Chinese and were in bed lights out by 10:00pm. I was up on Saturday at 8am ready to take on White Rock Lake for a 9 mile bike ride with my dad!! My dad used to ride bikes with me when I was growing up in Ft.Worth. We used to ride the Trinity Trail to the Pancake House and treat ourselves to a well deserved stack of buttermilk pancakes loaded with syrup! It is extra special for dad to make the 45 minute trip to Dallas every so often to ride bikes with me.


On Saturday night Charlie and I joined our great friends Ariel and Joe for wine at Times Ten Cellars, one of our favorite spots! It was great to catch up and hear all the new wedding plans! We look forward to Ariel and Joe's wedding on April 24th! They will make a beautiful bride and groom and we can't wait to help them celebrate the wonderful occasion!

1 comment: