Friday, January 29, 2010

What this blog is really about.......


So before starting this blog I put a lot of thought into how it would all play out. My only worry was that it would turn into what I really in all honesty wanted to blog about. Drum roll please........JACK!!! A year ago in December Charlie and I fell in love and bought a dog on clearance only because he is not a REAL lab, please. Jack has all of the fabulous characteristics if not more than any REAL lab I know. Jack was 1 year old when we brought him home. He was found by lab rescue in the heat of the summer tied to a fire hydrant!! Who in their right mind??!!!! Low and behold his foster family named him Fireplug.......horrible!! Charlie and I could not picture ourselves yelling, "No Fireplug, come here Fireplug." We quickly changed his name to Jack, the perfect name for the perfect dog! Jack has been apart of our family for a little over a year now and we love him more and more each day. Sometimes when Charlie doesn't think I am listening I can her him talking to Jack as if he were a real human, I love it!! Here are a few of Jack's favorite things in life:
1.boiled peanuts from south Georgia (Thanks G-ma Mac)
2.chicken, the dark meat only
3.Lamby, his stuffed life size lamb
4.Charlie's black dress socks (bad Jack)
5.walks around White Rock Lake along with a short stop at the dog park
6.TCBY drive through window
7.Taos!!! (Thanks grandpa Charles for allowing Jack to come out)
8.living room window
9.SQUIRRELS!!!!!!!!!!
10.playing with my parent's dogs, Emma and Sam
11.our nephew Will Hyatt (We can't wait to see you guys in one month!!!)
I promise we do not have a fat dog. Everything in moderation! Speaking of moderation I believe this is my longest blog post yet and it is all about Jack!!! This is what I was afraid of!! We are now those "Crazy dog people!!" More updates soon! L + C + Jack = LOVE!

3 comments:

  1. Will loves you too Jack!! Jack doesn't love his Sophie toy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack's Sophie is at my house.
    Does Jack not like coming to Granny C's house??????????
    Oh well. I am glad Jack finally got on the blog!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How oould I have forgotten the most obvious, GRANNY C'S HOUSE!!! Jack LOVES Granny C's backyard, he comes home tired everytime he goes. It't his favorite home away from home!!! Love you Granny C!!!

    ReplyDelete