Friday, January 22, 2010

Jimmy Lafave is my fave




My Thursday night this week was pretty eventful. I know what your thinking. Anyone who knows me and knows me well knows that on "School Nights" I am in bed, lights out and retainers in by 8:30pm. Well not this Thursday! My great friend Elizabeth Bayer invited me to one of her first graders dad's house, or should I say estate for an evening of drinks, food, and live entertainment provided by The Jimmy Lafave band! I highly suggest Youtubing him if you like good ole Texas country! He is my new favorite local Texas band. All in all it was a great "School Night!!" What can I say "You can take a girl out of Ft. Worth but you can't take the Ft. Worth out of a girl." Til next time, peace love and Honky Tonk!

2 comments:

  1. Jimmy Stadler is glad to know you did say the other Jimmy is your fav Dallas band!!!!! Let us know when you find them playing somewhere in the area. By the way the other Jimmy did say hello. He was greast last night!!!!
    Carlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart will always belong to the Jimmy Stadler Band!

    ReplyDelete