Saturday, November 6, 2010

Babies, Baseball, and a lot of Tinsel

What an exciting Fall it has been for us! I know that we are all still bummed about our very own Texas Rangers not making it as World Series title holders but I can hardly contain my excitement considering Carlin and Charles were so thoughtful to ask us to go to game 3 of the World Series!! It was quite the experience! THANK YOU Carlin and Charles!!!

On the other hand I have had the hardest time holding in 2 of our closest friends' secret.........Sally and Evan Batt are expecting mid May!!!!! We are elated for them! They will both make wonderful parents to baby Batt! In the pic below Sally is the one eating the huge piece of pizza of course!

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas! Tinsel and Dreams is my absolute favorite event to attend each year. Since I have known Charlie Carlin has invited us every year to participate in the holiday fun! Way to go Carlin! It was great as expected!





No comments:

Post a Comment