Monday, June 14, 2010

Sweet Summer


Well it is officially summer! School is out, wedding season has started, and I am racking up 12 blissful hours of sleep each night which makes me one happy girl! There are so many things that I love about summer. Growing up in a household of educators our summers were spent with non-stop togetherness for 60 solid days! Not that it was a bad thing spending every single day together but I must say I do love my quiet time at the house these days. Every once in a while Charlie will come pick me up for lunch and take me to my favorite lunch spot in uptown, Pete Johnson's! I love it that when Charlie comes home from work in the summer I've had my afternoon nap, started dinner, and usually taken Jack on a walk around the neighborhood. This summer has already been so eventful and fun! The first weekend in June Charlie took me to The University of Virginia for his college reunion. It was so nice to see where he spent his four years! Needless to say UVA is the prettiest college campus I have ever seen, or excuse me the prettiest "Grounds" I have ever seen! Here are a few pics from the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment