Thursday, March 18, 2010

I Am


I AM – Lindsay Morris, A wife, A daughter, A sister, A 1st grade Teacher


I HAVE – More than I could ever ask for


I WISH – for happiness and health for the rest of my life


I WANT – to be more involved in my community (just joined Junior League and Promise House of Dallas……working on it)


I FEAR – Snakes


I HEAR – 6 year old kids all day long and I miss it when I don’t hear them



I WONDER – If I will have a boy or a girl when we decide to have children?


I REGRET – Nothing, I a pleased at who I have become , maybe I would have done a few things over again but for the most part I am a very happy person who was blessed with a great upbringing.


I LOVE – everything that I have in my life, most importantly Charlie


I ALWAYS – clean our house, it is so hard to keep clean with a black hairy dog


I USUALLY – leave our house at 6:45am in order to get ready for my first graders


I AM NOT – a night person during the week, I love bed time!!


I SING – whenever I get the chance, mostly to Charlie…he loves it!!


I RARELY –eat something that doesn’t include cheese!


I NEVER – try to be something that I am not


I CRY- when I watch movies where animals die or when something sentimental happens


I AM NOT ALWAYS- as close to God as I would like to be


I NEED – Luby’s cafeteria at least once a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment